[Blog FAST Read] Working Out at Home
May 11, 2020
We miss our gyms. Our hikes. Our workout tribe. But keeping yourself healthy with regular excise has never been more important for our health, our immunity and our sanity. Yet finding the motivation to work out may have never felt as difficult. Some quick tips for you:
- Get up before everyone and do your workouts first thing in am. Research shows that the morning is when our motivation is highest.
- Not sure what to do, follow ACSM guidelines:
- Cardio 30 minutes most days of the week.
- Strength 2-3 times a week.
- Stretch 2-3 times a week.
- No equipment? Get creative. For weights, try water bottles, laundry detergent, bags of canned goods. Resistance bands are an affordable and storable option. Need a resistance band? Check out our band2FIT resistance bands here---> www.band2FIT.com
- Take a brisk walk every day. Add it to your routine—whether it’s a post-workout, lunch of after dinner walk.
Want to take the “think” out of your weekly workouts AND daily work breaks?
FIT2order’s connect2FIT offers weekly exercise classes including Cardio Interval Training, Body Sculpt, Yoga and Pilates/Core work AND daily work breaks that will get you moving, reduce your stress AND reduce your pain during the work day.
Give it try for FREE!
For the Health of it! 🙂